I colored the image with Tombow water-color markers and I used a silver paint pen, from reflections, on the gun to give it some reality. I cut the image and mounted it on brown card stock and then on green card stock . I did faux stitching on the card and the green card stock around the image. This was a sketch that we followed and I chose to use the corners to make it look like a photo instead of the circle or heart. My sentiment (hero) was cut from my cricut and I added glitter for some bling.
This is my entry for CDAC23pc “PC“ http://priscillastyles.ning.com/group/cdac-progressive-freebie-challenges Great digi’s colored with tombow water color markers. Mounted on raspberry CS and then added three layers first one is black, the second is a light pink with flowers on it, and then I put a piece of pink Velum over that. I made three flowers added jewels and the three jewels at the top right, Then the sentiment which I mounted on black cs and added with foam dots. The images are also added with foam dots for demention.
This card was made with a challenge in mind. It is a bingo challenge at http://digistamps4joy-sa.blogspot.co.uk/ . I chose the yellow card to coordinate with the dress which is light yellow and rust. Her hair is red and the flowers on her hat are red. The background paper is Colorbox and chosen to go with the dress. The butterflies are Martha Steward and have a black on two for back ground so they stand out and the center one has a light green one. The bingo line for this one is NO purple, NO Glitter, No die cut, No Scare Crow, No twine and No orange. The sentiment was a freebie from on-line. I mounted the sentiment with foam dots. The butterflies are added with glue dots and the image which is from DS4J stamps is added with glue dots as well.
This is my entry into Crafts and Me Challenge “Fantasy Creatures”
My base card is red with the background being a pink print from my stash. I added the circle cut under the butterfly that was cut from my cricut and the butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch. My flower border is also a Martha Stewart punch. My flower s were made with my small heart punch and a small flower punch from Fiskars. The center of the flower is just a very small punch an I used glitter paper for that. The image was colored with prisma color pencils and OMS. The Image is by Sliekje and is adorable and one of my favorites. She gives her images away and I think I have everyone she has done so far and use them a lot. The image is added with foam dots for demention. I added the heart rhinestone and the rhinestones on the butterfly for bling.
Note: In order to comment on the cards in WordPress you must click on the title and it will take you to the comment section. Sorry I didn’t know that when I signed up for this site. LOL
This is my entry for The Freebie Challenge at the Outlawz website. Tag number CFC102112
This is my entry for CDAC challenge CDACpc22B “DS4J”
This card was fun I added some pink to the base card then got some background paper from my stash to go with the tag that was cut from my circut. I then ran the tag through the cuddle bug for some interest. I cut the black die cut with a sissix die. I colored the image with Tombow water color makers and added some silver to add some bling. I tied some stampin up ribbon that I got from my girl friend and tied the tag to it. I held the tag on with foam dementials to lift it off the paper. I added the sentiment that I got from my friend with a glue dot. I put a rhinestone in the middle of the sentiment for glitz, then I cut the butterfly from glitter paper and added the flower peddle from holographic paper to add more glitz. I put foam dots under the wings of the butter fly to add demention to it.
This card is for a challenge at CDAC and the tag is CDAC22a”PC” I used an old pattern to to make the background for this card. I added a vintage sewing machine and two flowers. The . The image was added with foam dots to add demention to the card. The border was punched with a Martha Stewart punch and a small holographic cut flower to the top. I add some glitter paint to the flowers, and the sewing machine for bling.